1.- INFORMATION TO THE USER
Garcatri SL Informs to the users of the website on his politics concerning the treatment and protection of the data of personal character of the users and customers that can be collected by the navigation or contracting of services or acquisition of products, through his website.
Garcatri SL is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of the physical people regarding the treatment of personal data and to the free circulation of these data, by what facilitates him the following information of the treatment:
|End of the treatment||Juridical base of the treatment|
|Keep a commercial relation with the user||Consent of the interested|
|Sending of communications with information of products or services that the user have requested||Consent of the interested|
The planned operations to make the treatment are:
- Reference of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any another half electronic or physicist, present or future, that make possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be made by Garcatri SL and related with his products and services, or with the ones of his collaborators or providers with which this have reached some agreement of promotion. In this case, the third never will have access to the personal data.
- Make statistical studies.
- Transact commissions, applications or any type of request that was made by the user through any one of the forms of contact that put to his disposal.
- Remit the bulletin of news of the web page.
Criteria of conservation of the data:they will conserve while it exist a mutual interest to keep the end of the treatment and when it no longer was necessary for such end, will suppress with measures of suitable security to guarantee the seudonimization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data:they will not communicate the data to any addressee, save by legal obligation.
Rights that assist to the User:
- Right to withdraw the consent anytime.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of his data and to the limitation or opposition to his treatment.
- Right to present a claim in front of the Authority of control (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not adjust to the valid rule.
Data of contact to exert his rights:
- Postal address: Garcatri SL. PO box, 688 – 29680 Estepona (Málaga-Spain).
- Electronic direction: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- THE MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the check boxes of the corresponding boxes and entrance of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the form of contact or presented in forms of download, accept on purpose and of free and unambiguous form, that his data are necessary to attend his request, by part of the Provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data facilitated to the Provider are truthful and does responsible to communicate any modification of the same.
The provider informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever it makes any type of transfer of personal data, it will be requested previously the express consent, informed and unequivocal On the part of the users. All the data requested through the website and marked with (*) are obligatory because they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. The rest of the fields, although they are optional, may be necessary to have all the necessary information to answer your question properly. If all data are not provided, the information and services provided by the provider are not guaranteed to be fully tailored to your needs.
3.- MEASURED OF SECURITY
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force for the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of its responsibility, and Manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are lawfully, loyally and transparently treated in relation to the interested and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has informed them of the appropriate information so that can exercise them. All the data requested through the website and marked with (*) are obligatory because they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. The rest of the fields, although they are optional, may be necessary to have all the necessary information to answer your question properly. If all data are not provided, the information and services provided by the provider are not guaranteed to be fully tailored to your needs.